For those who have not completed Ghost of a Tale, this page or section may contain spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
List of keys[edit | edit source]
Keys are listed in alphabetical order.
- Armoury Key: The key to the old armoury.
- The Armoury Key is carried by the guard that patrols the long staircase within the armoury itself.
- Armoury Magazine Key: The key to the storage room in the old armoury.
- Barrel Room Key: The key to the jail's barrel room.
- The Barrel Room Key is found in the distillery, in the sewers of Dwindling Heights Keep.
- "Begging Door" Key: The key to the "Begging Door".
- Catacombs Key: The key to the catacomb gates.
- Cell Key: The key to your cell.
- The Cell Key is hidden underneath a loaf of bread in Tilo's cell when he wakes up.
- Cupboard Key: The key to the cupboard in the jail across the hall from the rat sleeping in a cell
- Distillery Key: The key to the secret distillery.
- The Distillery Key is found in Faustus' laboratory, in the sewers of Dwindling Heights Keep.
- Elevator Gate Key: The key granting access to the elevator.
- The Elevator Gate Key is given to Tilo by Silas after completing Gearing Up.
- Flooded Cell Key: The key to the Mouse thieves' old cell.
- The Flooded Cell Key is obtained from Gusto in the courtyard of Dwindling Heights Keep.
- Footlocker Keys: There are multiple footlocker keys found on random rats throughout Dwindling Heights Keep and nearby locations. The footlockers are mainly in the sleeping area inside the keep.
- The guard in the dining hall/kitchen area has a footlocker key.
- Gallery Chest Key: The key to the gallery chest.
- The Gallery Chest key is found on the belt of the guard standing near the gallery chest itself, outside the commander's room.
- Great Hall Key: The key to the gates of the great hall.
- Jail Master Key: The master key to the jail.
- Key To Silas' Footlocker: The key to the Signal Rat's footlocker.
- The Key To Silas' Footlocker can be found hanging near Silas' bed.
- Key To The Pirate Chest: The key to a chest buried somewhere on the Bone Shore.
- Kitchen Key: The key to the kitchen pantry.
- The Kitchen Key is given to Tilo by Rezzia during Short Order.
- "Screaming Door" Key: The key to the "Screaming Door".
- Sewer Key: The key to the sewer gate.
- "Silent Door" Key: The key to the "Silent Door".
- Strongbox Key: A key that bears the mark of the smugglers' ring.
- War Room Chest Key: The key to a chest in the war room.
- Well Key: The key to the courtyard well.
- The Well Key can be found in the kitchen of the courtyard at Dwindling Heights Keep, near Rezzia.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.